is a flexible band clamping system which is available in various widths and in two material grades to suit a broad range of applications and environments. One of the key benefits of this system is the fact that the production of individual, strong and tailor-made clamps eliminates the need for a large stock of different sized clamps.
Using the Bandimex Tool, a roll of Bandimex Band and Bandimex Buckles, a clamp fitting each diameter and each shape can easily and quickly be applied at low cost. Bandimex continuous banding system connects clamps, fastens, secures or fixes hoses, pipes, cables, signs or boards.
All Banding has full rounded edge for protection when handling and can be double wrapped to provide almost 4 times the radial compression of single banding ideal for all those heavy duty applications.
Also available in handy plastic dispensers.
The plastic dispensers are refillable from standard packaging.
Scru-Buckles are also available for installations that will require re-tensioning or where space is an issue and standard buckles can't be used. Scru-Buckles are re-usable.
- 2 Material Grades: CrNi ( 304) Stainless Steel and CrNiMo (316) Stainless Steel
- Bandwidths from 6.4 - 32.0mm
- Band Thickness 0.5 - 1.2mm
- Standard & Jumbo Band ( Please see next category )
- 30 metre rolls
- Professional Banding: Quick - Easy - Convenient - Cost Effective
- Banding also available in handy carry dispensers
- Low Cost - High Quality (Made in Germany)
- Durable - Not affected by moisture