Aluminium Wire Grip - Twisted Grip
View Catalogue / Print
ALUMINIUM WIRE GRIP (COME ALONG TONG) WITH PATENTED TWIST GRIP
FOR 'BARE ALUMINIUM, ACSR, ACSS, AAC, COPPER CABLE'
- Our wire and cable grips are the lightest and most versatile grips available.
- Most of our models features patented One-Hand Operation ''Trigger Grip'' for ease of placement.
- Patented ''Twist-Grip'' on larger models to prevent distortion of the cable
- Convenient sized and special shaped pulling eyes to suit all brands of wire and strap hoists.
- All gripping jaws are produced with new technology to increase jaw life.
- Grips are designed to be used over a wider range of cable diameters.
How to Use :
|Pull the trigger by one hand and the grip will be opened easily and release instantly to quickly insert or remove wire.|
|Special designed for gripping a wider range of cables.|
|Forged alloy steel construction is durable yet lightweight, yellow chromate finish protects grips from rust and corrosion.|
|Widely to be used in the power, communications, and general construction fields to pull wire and cable. Used for pulling up lines to tension only. Not to be used as anchors.|
Jaw is available for large teeth, aggressive teeth, and fine teeth for different applications.
|*Swing Latch is an option, when Swing Latch feature is desired, add prefix letter ''L'' after stock No. (example: 16-TG48CL)|
|*Only 16-TG30, 16-TG45, and 16-TG46 can be used for Guy Strand.|
|*Model 16-TG20 can not be used for Wire Rope and EHS.|
*Grip No. with R are Hot-Line Grip with Hot Stick Ring.
Do not exceed rated capacity and always match proper size and type of grip to application. Before each use, make sure to clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
|DSSB-CLA-WG/B-AL-10KN||1||5 mm||22 mm||70 mm||1.1 kg|
|DSSB-CLA-WG/B-AL-20KN||2||5 mm||22 mm||90 mm||1.5 kg|
|DSSB-CLA-WG/B-AL-MIGHTY20||2||5 mm||28 mm||120 mm||1.9 kg|
|DSSB-CLA-WG/B-AL-LARGE20||2||16 mm||35 mm||120 mm||2.1 kg|
|DSSB-CLA-WG/B-AL-30KN||3||6 mm||22 mm||90 mm||1.7 kg|
|DSSB-CLA-WG/B-AL-LARGE30||3||18 mm||35 mm||120 mm||2.4 kg|
|DSSB-CLA-WG/B-AL-50KN||5||18 mm||36 mm||180 mm||4.6 kg|
|DSSB-CLA-WG/B-AL-60KN||6||28 mm||46 mm||220 mm||7.0 kg|