The Federal Control of Hazardous Energy Standard (“Lockout/Tagout”) (29 CFR 1910.147) requires employes to establish a Lockout Tagout (LOTO) procedures in the work place to prevent any unexpected start-up or release of stored energy within an isolating device/machine. Thus, the LOTO posters may help employees to refresh their memories on the lockout/tagout system. The poster also provides a ready reference and procedural checklist when posted near the energy source. The poster describes:
- Step-by-step procedure on how to properly shut down, isolates and securing machines/devices/equipments to control hazardous energy.
- Step-by-step procedure on how to remove, transfer and placement of lockout tagout devices.
- Step-by-step on how to safely test a machine during a lockout tagout.
- How to restore an equipment to service.
- Emergency numbers
1. Poster Size : 610 x 455mm
2. Poster Size : 610 x 455mm